Kalie preparing for a snowball hit!
WHAT IS THIS STUFF??? Kate said ooooooo dode (that's oooo cold for those who don't know Kateese)
Let me explain the red ribbon- her zipper broke on her jacket and she is so cold natured so mommy had the idea to tie the jacket together- Karlee thought this was great.
It just don't get much cuter than this huh?
Yes, we had a little snow this past weekend. And guess what- Drew was out of town!!! UGH!!! He is such a kid when it comes to snow and he got to see it come down the first night but then he had to go the next day. Then it snowed more (not much mind you) but enough for us to get out in it. This was Kate's first snow as far as we know and by her reaction, I am not sure she was overly impressed. She liked to look at it though. Karlee stood out in a it for a little while and then said, Mommy, I am cold lets go inside! I think if we had actually had a little more on the ground, these two would have even withstood the cold weather! ha!
Sunday, February 04, 2007
A Great Weekend (and no more injuries)
Posted by drew and lori at 7:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
These girls ought to be in pictures - they are so incredibly cute! Kalie looks like she's on her way to school. In our county, if snow is a threat on Friday, we close the schools Thursday, Friday, and a few hours on Saturday just for good measure! Lily Grace had her first official snowball fight with Austin Thursday and thought it was way cool!
Longing to see all of you again soon!
Looks like alot of fun. I wish we would get some snow a little more south. Maybe we will get another chance for snow before winter is over.
Lisa
I am so glad to hear there were no more injuries at your house this weekend!! I tell you what, those girls are so stinkin' cute!!
Post a Comment