Do you know those people that are simply extraordinary and need to be honored? Well, my sister Andrea is one of those people. She is a wife, mom to three little girls, a full time student, preschool director at her church and true friend to so many ladies. She has so many more hats I am missing but I am sure she wears them well. I know daily life has to be stressful for her juggling all that she does- I can't begin to imagine. But she can usually be found with a smile on her face laughing with friends or her girls. So, Andrea, here's to you! I think Khloe summed it up best- as she put it last night- "My mommy is COOL!"
Tuesday, February 27, 2007
A Time to Honor
Posted by drew and lori at 7:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment