While Kalie went to school, Karlee and I had our annual back to school date! I knew she would have a hard time when Kalie went back, so we planned our date for the same day. We had a fun time. She got all her school supplies and some clothes. Now, Karlee is not our shopper- she will tell you that its just ok to her to shop- I think our dates will end up being watching sporting events or doing something athletic- which is great- but for now she is more interested in milkshakes and french fries. So, we ended up at Sonic sitting outside eating french fries, frito pie and shakes! She begins school Monday, so please say a little prayer for her!
Saturday, August 11, 2007
Back to School Date with Karlee
Posted by drew and lori at 5:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
We will keep Karlee in our prayers tomorrow! She sounds like Ben loving the fries and milkshakes!
Sonya
Post a Comment