CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 04, 2007

Kalie Riding her Bike

Kalie has never been a big bike rider. She has had one but wasn't really all that interested. Recently her friends have started riding bikes and Khloe is learning so Kalie thought she would like to give it a try. She and Drew had a date and went and got a bicycle. In three short lessons, she was doing it! I have such fond memories of learning to ride a bike. I don't think my grandpa's back was ever the same! WAY TO GO KALIE!Trying it out with her daddy The next time, Drew is just close by
And now she is all over the drive!

1 comments:

Charity said...

Love,love,love the pics! What fun memories of learning to ride a bike! She will always remember those times! I ran into my grandmother's poor dogwood tree over and over again and always on the same side. It grows funny to this day because of my poor bike skills! Too fun! I can't believe Kalie will be in the 4th grade!! Where does the time go??!!