CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 16, 2007

Just Some Funny Moments....


Eloise's family is having some remodeling and an addition added to their home. When the workers started the framing, they stopped with just the flooring in place so Eloise decided it made the perfect stage. Kalie spent the night with her recently and here they are playing Hannah Montana. They had the music going, walked down the plank to "shake hands with fans" and waved to the crowd while they sang. Apparently they did this for hours and then when it got darker, David put on the backyard light which created a spotlight for the two stars! We drove by and watched them and were fortunate enough to be given autographs! David and Leslie are trying to decide if they should just end the construction work here so they can keep the stage site! ha! ha!
Okay, when it gets late, I get a little goofy. Mollie and I are showing our trick. This dog is so gentle, she always takes things very easy. So, we shared a piece of bread.
We made cookies again the night before Karlee and Kate started school.
And yes, we will never grow up- we fight for the batter too!

5 comments:

Jennifer said...

I love the cookie picture with you and Drew..how funny! Do you have a good cookie recipe book or something..you are always making cookies and that is something that my Kayla would LOVE to do. (Oh and I use to be Mommy Wynn)

Carie said...

Oh how cute are they! EC loves Hannah Montana too! Where did they get those wigs?

Charity said...

I am telling you what...those children are so stinkin' cute! You can tell that Kate loves the camera! What a huge smile!

The Wiggintons said...

I agree, the cookie dough is much better than cookies. What is really good is cooking them just until the edges get done and the middle is extremely gooey. Scoop them onto a plate and pour a BIG glass of milk! You have to eat them with a fork. Delicious!!!

Anonymous said...

Abby wants to know where "friend" got that HM wig! Kalie looks like a little barbie doll! I'm really needing some cookie dough about right now.