CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, August 04, 2007

INTRODUCING.... OLIVIA JI' LAN

NO... this precious angel is not a future Jamieson. I knew the title would freak some of you out! HA! This little beauty belongs to friends of ours- Tyler and Stephanie. We went to college together and they have waited so long for this miracle. They are precious and will be wonderful parents. They hope to travel in the next several weeks. Olivia is in the Guangdong Province (right next to where Kate is from) and is 11 months old. Please pray for this dear family in the days ahead. CONGRATS Tyler and Stephanie! We love yall, we celebrate with you, we thank God with you and we can't wait for some play dates!!

3 comments:

Sonya said...

OH She is BEAUTIFUL!

Sonya

Lisa said...

She is beautiful! I know they can't wait to hold her in their arms.

The Wiggintons said...

You beat me to it. I didn't ever ask her if I could post her picture!!! Isn't she beautiful? Stephanie is on pins and needles wanting to pick her up.

Kristy