CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 02, 2006

Happy Birthday Amy!

Yes, Amy did turn 19!!! HA! She loves monkeys and Target!I just loved this- Drew called me over and this is what we saw!
Laura and Nadia- the newest "members" to our family were at the party too!
Those crazy sisters once again!

Today was Amy's birthday! We enjoyed celebrating with Chinese food, cookie cake and ice cream! Laura and Nadia had just gotten home from the hospital and got to celebrate with us. Amy is now 19 and has a life full of potential lying in front of her- there is no telling how God will use Amy as she continues to grow in Him. I look forward to seeing her future unfold!

Amy is crazy- full of life- her neices think she herself created the moon and her family and friends think she is pretty special as well! Happy Birthday Amy!!

4 comments:

Hope for Lucy said...

Happy Birthday Amy!

What beautiful and cute pictures. We cant wait to meet Laura and Nadia (they are blessed to have you). I hate we didnt get to see one another on Sunday. Lily is getting better with medicine doctors gave her on Monday.

P.S. Happy Birthday Kalie (which is on Tuesday).

Love
Aunt Connie

Charity said...

CUTE PICS!! Happy Birthday Amy!! I can't believe you are 19!!! WOW!! Lori, it looks like Karlee is a big help with Kate!! HaHa! Laura and Nadia are going to have a blast with you guys!!

Lisa said...

Happy Birthday Amy!
What a sweet sister. Is she changing her diaper. Laura and Nadia look both precious! I bet they will have alot of fun staying with you!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to AMY!
It's hard to imagine that you are 19. You have become so beautiful in so many ways. Bless you!
Daniel, Abbe, Jonah and Maddie

PS: I hope that since Maddie shares your birthday, that some of you will rub off on her.