CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Kate Fell Down and Broke Her...Ankle


We were at a birthday party this weekend and Kate had a mishap in the moonwalk. After talking to the dr. and watching it a couple of days, we took her to see her bone dr. He believes there is a fracture due to the fact that she will NOT use that foot at all. So today, Kate gained some new fashion- a bright pink glittery cast! She watched intently as the lady put it on and then offered her other leg so she would match! ha! We go back in two weeks. I don't think I have ever seen a cast so tiny.

5 comments:

Carie said...

I couldn't believe my eyes when I logged on to your post today! What a tough cookie she is! Carie McCrary

Lisa said...

Poor Baby! Your house sounds like mine wit broken bones.
She looks cute in her pink cast! I hope she heals quickly!
Lisa

Our Adoption Story said...

Kate, We hope you are feeling better. Of course, your Aunt Laura feels so bad about your little bones. We are praying for quick healing. You do look great in your pink casts. Hugs to you all!
The Morgans

Hope for Lucy said...

My sweet Kate,

Aunt Connie send you big hugs and hope you get better soon. You look cute in Pink though! We Love YOU!

Green Party of Four

Pandamonium Mom said...

Oh - poor Kate! But she looks like a trooper. Her cast is the same color pink Hannah's was. Praying for a quick healing for little Kate!
DeEtte