CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Kate Got Her Cast Off!!

I will post pics later, but just wanted to shout YEA!!!! Kate's cast came off yesterday. She is still limping around. Thanks for the prayers!

6 comments:

Our Adoption Story said...

GREAT NEWS! WE ARE SO HAPPY FOR HER!

Pandamonium Mom said...

YEAH Kate! Hannah knows just how you feel. Every time we pass the dr. office (which is every day since it's on the way to school), Hannah points and says "bye-bye cast!" We're glad your foot is better!
DeEtte

Hope for Lucy said...

It must have been that magic hat Saturday that healed her, you know, the one that said "Bama"

Blair, Vicki and Nathan said...

Lori,
your girls get more beautiful everytime I see them. It has been 2 moths since I have checked in and I love to see them. Kellum-Ann is doing great, I do not have time to keep up the blog anymore but she is growing and is quite beautiful herself! Email me on Lifeline and I will semd you some pics!

Vicki Parker

Lisa said...

Yeah Kate! I know she is glad to get that off. Josh is still waiting to get his off. Hopefully in the next few weeks!
Lisa

Anonymous said...

But is was SOOO cute!
If you haven't mailed the package, wait a week since we leave for CAlifornia tomorrow. Aunt Brenda