I am going to combine what should be 3 separate posts into 1 just for the sake of time. We have had a busy day! First of all, Kalie cheered in her first game- GO BEARS!! They won BIG!! Then, Karlee had a birthday party for a friend and this afternoon we had her birthday party! Hey- Mom- thanks for getting the cake for me! hee! hee!) Of course, we all know that this is the 3rd Saturday in October and that means a divided house in the Jamieson family. And we also KNOW the score- GO VOLS!!! SMOKEY IS ON THE PROWL!!!! I could go on and on but I won't for all of my Bama friends (and husband) but I sure did like that game! Thanks Jerry , Connie and Austin and Lily Grace for staying and watching the game.! You're going to love the pics!!
Yes, Kate is in a moon walk AGAIN!! No, additional broken bones this time!
Let me see your Frankenstein.... She is so silly!
Kalie watching the game quite intently
Kalie and Eloise cheering. Don't they look cute?
Okay, Karlee is painting Susie BLUE!! WHY you ask??? Well her party was based on the book Brown Bear Brown Bear What Do You See? And so, we painted a horse blue! Then they got to ride of course. They loved it and Susie was quite the trooper! Thanks Kaley and Anita for making this day so special for Karlee!
Hudson (or as Karlee says "My Hudson") is painting Susie as well!
Bue Horse Blue Horse, What do you see? I see a bunch of children painting on me!!
Karlee riding all by herself! She did great!
Khloe riding...
Karlee and Mary Ellen from school.
Of course, Laura and Nadia joined us too. Nadia had had enough horse'n around! I took tons more pictures of course but I have spent over an hour trying to just get these downloaded. Susie got a little spooked once with Kalie and Emma Claire but they both held on and continued to ride! It was a fun day!
5 comments:
All the pics are great!! Kalie is darling cheering - just needs to lose the 'howl' :) - love the Karlee hug, blue forehead and all!! But that is one interesting horse... know where I could find one like it?? Susie, the horse, had a great time at the party - not many horses get an invite these days... Thanks for letting us be a part of the special and BIG day!! Anita, Kaley & Susie
Sure wish the Vols had scored 51 points against 'Bama! You should have seen all the 'Bama cars Friday on I-75! Of course, that is the time I decided we would go to K-Town. I bet they didn't have those flags flying on their way home!!!
Mary Mcg
in Tn
Waiting on Lily
I think there may be a law against how much fun you guys are having! Great pics! Loved the blue horse!!
Drew and Lori, thanks for asking us to stay and watch the game. I could tell Drew needed the company. Probably the first time he's ever been close to having a fair fight on the third Saturday in October. I needed the company as well. You know, misery loves company! Thanks for inviting us to Karlee's "Blue Horse Birthday." That was really cool! We all had a wonderful time. God is so awesome to have given us such friends.
Oh, I forgot something. We had the shoes in the car. I made sure of that! And still, we couldn't close the deal! What's up with that?
Post a Comment