
NO, I AM NOT A CLOSET BAMA FAN!!!! Drew got tickets to the Bama/Ole Miss game and wanted me to go with him. So, I went to be with my husband and to cheer for MY STATE!! I think I suffered respiratory distress being that close to all that crimson, (its hard to be so close to all that evil) but I survived and we had a great time. Bama won in overtime! YEA! You know, I hope I do not offend anyone but I think football is one of the slowest sports to watch but I absolutely love going to football games! The crowd, the cheering, the whole atmosphere and of course the hotdogs and nachos- its just a southern tradition that we love! And God always provides me with interesting people around me for entertainment when the game is more than creeping along.
For those of you who are wondering about this post, I am a girl that bleeds orange. I was born a Vol and I will remain true!! Drew is an absolute Bama fan. But we have agreed that any time besides that 3rd Saturday in October, we can cheer for each other's teams!
Sunday, October 15, 2006
Look Quickly... You Won't See this Sight Often
Posted by drew and lori at 5:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Lori
You look beautiful in Crimson and I think that is your color!
Sorry we are not able to go with you guys. Im so glad you and Drew got to enjoy a beautiful day and a very good game!
Love you
Connie
Boo. I can cheer for Auburn (randy's team) but I could never wear their sweatshirt. ICK! Go Vols!!!
Jan
(mom to Ansley, Sawyer, and Judson)
Oh, how have we not ever had this conversation?! My blood is also orange! Born and raised Tennessee girl here! However, I too have donned the ol crimson colors for my sweet hubby and endured a LONG Alabama homecoming (in the heat) just to be with him! And yes to be fair he dressed in orange for me and we made a pilgrimage to the promised land called Rocky Top! Ha! It looks like you had fun. You guys should come over on the third Saturday to watch the game with us! Now, wouldn't that be interesting? Carie McCrary
GO VOLS! This weekend is going to be interesting. Friday, on the way to K-Town, we saw a lot of Alabama cars heading north. You would think that the 'Bama fans would read the schedule more closely! LOL
Mary McG
in TN
Waiting on Lily
What a good wife!
Post a Comment