CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Camping in the HOUSE???

I told you our family loves to camp. Well, its gone beyond cold for our little ones to sleep outside so we decided to make a fire in the fireplace and roast hotdogs and do smores INSIDE!! We obviously dressed like we were outside, (turned the heat way down) and had blankets in the den too. Laura and Nadia joined us as did my NIECE (that was for you Emily ha) Khloe. It helped us make the wait until we can pull out the tent and go camping in the woods. Karlee eating a smore... She wanted smore after she ate that one- ha!
Laura and Nadia- they came to visit- she may think we are a bit crazy....

You want me to EAT this???? (she caught on quick to how good they are)
Khloe and Kalie enjoying the hotdogs and chips. They did a great job finding the right roasting sticks for us to use.

5 comments:

Pandamonium Mom said...

Thanks for the updates! I was having withdrawals not knowing what your family was up too! ha! I love all the fun stuff you do.
Camping in the house - I haven't tried that one yet. hmm...
maybe.
DeEtte

Carie said...

I LOVE this idea! Mike and I are always looking for ways to make new traditions with our kids, I am definately going to remember this one! Also, can we go hiking in your woods too? That look like so much fun and soooo beautiful! And you are right, who sees a creek and doesn't want to stick their feet in? Especially us good ol' Tennessee girls!

Lisa said...

Hi Lori! We love to do this. The boys always have a blast when we camp out in the den and cook over the fireplace. We have done it once with Ana Claire and she enjoyed it.
I love all the updated photos. The girls are as precious as always.
Lisa

Anonymous said...

Thank you. Love always, the anonymous "spelling Witch", Em

Denna said...

That looks like so much fun. We love to camp. We might have to try this.