Kate has become ALL about ballet outfits and ballet shoes. I have finally found a pair of shoes this child will keep on her feet- Kalie's old ballet shoes!
FASHION ALERT- no actually just wacky tacky day at school- don't Emma, Kalie and Khloe look great?!!?!
They also had Decade Day- Emma went as a fifties girl and Kalie and Khloe pulled the 80's era from the memories of their mommies!
We got to see WILL!! He is adorable and Ashleigh and Sarah are awesome!!!
Yes, we put this thing on Will's head...
Kalie had a sports bankquet and got her Cheerleading trophy!
Monday, January 29, 2007
A Look at our Week
Posted by drew and lori at 12:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am so glad you posted pics of the girls dressing up for school!! I heard all about it from Andrea!! TOO CUTE!!
Will looks so cute with that thing on his head!!! LOL!
The girls are VERY funny dressed wacky.
Sonya
Post a Comment