


Tuesday the 23rd was Lori's birthday. I know I don't ever do this blog thing so I thought I'd try it while she was gone. Here it goes. I just wanted to take a chance to boast about my very best friend, my wife. She is truly the best thing that God could've ever brought my way. She is an amazing decorator and creator of a home (our home), a great cook, an awesome Mommy, funny, an adventure-sharer, and true beauty inside and out. It's awesome to be able to say she's hot even at her age (hee hee). I am so proud of her and to have her by my side. I love you, Lori! Happy birthday.
Drew
Thursday, January 25, 2007
Happy Birthday Lori!
Posted by drew and lori at 5:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Happy Birthday Lori!! Drew, that was a very sweet post! You two are very blessed to have each other and your three beautiful girls!
How Sweet!!! Happy Birthday Lori.
Lori
What an awesome husband you have there.....a true blessing! I hope you had a wonderful birthday and we cant wait to see you next month!
We love you!!!
Green Party of Four
drew you did good! happy birthday mrs. lori. we love you and miss you so much!!!!
Happy Birthday Lori! Drew you did a great job on your post!
Your family is very blessed!
Lisa
HOW SWEET DREW!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORI!!!
Sonya
Happy Birthday! You are certainly a blessing to ALL of us. I love you and can't tell you the strength I have gained from our friendship. You are a true Proverbs 31 woman. I am so thankful that our God chose to let us be friends. He is so GOOD to me!
Laura
Post a Comment