CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 07, 2007

Happy Birthday Lilly!

I took this picture of Lilly right before the holidays. It is one of my favorites! Isn't she a doll?

I love this picture with her bow coming out of her hair and the hat on top!
Karlee talked about Clifford for days before the party!

Kalie is being escorted by Karlee- I am not sure where they went! (Kate is sick so she couldn't come to the party)

We have been celebrating Lilly's birthday- her actual birthday was Jan.4 but her party was yesterday at Chuck E Cheese. Lilly is my youngest neice- she entered the world several weeks early- her whole birth is a miracle I will never forget. She also came one week after we got back from Taiwan with Karlee!! We were back in Louisville and my sister called and said she was in labor. I told her I would be on my way in 30 minutes and she better cross her legs!! So, we packed up and Karlee, Kalie and I came down for Lilly's birth. Lilly did wait for me to arrive. Lilly- or Lils as I like to call her is a precious two year old! She is very serious- doesn't say much and is always taking every thing in- but let me tell you, she can break into one more rendition of 5 Little Monkeys that you have ever seen!! We love you Lilly!!! Happy Birthday!

1 comments:

Sonya said...

Sorry to hear that Kate is sick!
HAPPY BDAY LILLY!
Karlee looks VERY happy in the Clifford car!! LOVE that smile!