CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, January 04, 2007

THE MORGANS ARE HOME!!!

Meet Will Morgan...... Isn't he PRECIOUS!!!
Jerry and Connie, Austin and Lilly Grace along with Connie's mom and our crew met at the airport to see Laura and Will come home FINALLY. We waited and waited and no one ever came off that plane. We then learned that Laura was stuck AGAIN in LA- she didn't get home until midnight last night. Needless to say, we didn't get to go back to the airport, but we wanted the Morgans to know that our hearts were. I know that God has a HUGE plan for Will- this family was attacked from every angle- I know he will be a blessing. I do have to say that I have been blown away by the determination and the endurance of this family and it was with one motive- to bring home their son. Welcome Home Will- we can't wait to play!

2 comments:

Sonya said...

WOW! Bless your heart Lori! AND BLESS the poor Morgan family!!! They have had a rough ride bringing Will home. Thanks for letting us know they are home safe and sound.

The Thomas Crew said...

He is absolutely adorable. I hope God blesses that family tremendously. I'm sure he already has by giving them such a good group of friends. Leah