CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Another Year Older

My birthday was this past week. I wasn't going to broadcast it but man, one Indian student find outs and the next thing you know, the entire ESL department knows! ha! Bhagyashri and Drew talked alot on the phone apparently and she was at our house when I got home the evening before my birthday. She wanted to spend the night so that she could do this...

I came downstairs to our den decorated on the morning of my birthday! Doesn't it look great!
Well that was not all. She also along with my husband put together a surprise party during one of my classes. She brought other students with her to join us. I learned a new Indian custom- when the "birthday person" enters the room, they pop all the balloons! I just knew someone was going to think a gun was going off! ha!
That evening, my family came over for Chinese and my all time favorite cake!
CC, Papa and Grandmother
My sister Andrea (pictured but not seen -baby Hendrix whom we lovingly call Dot)My girls who also made my day so extra special!Yes, he is my lap this time!Cheers to another year closer to 40! Thanks to everyone for the calls and warm wishes!

1 comments:

LucisMomma said...

Happy Birthday, Lori!

hope to see you all at the FCC CNY thing Feb 9.

susan