CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 26, 2008

We Have TWO on the WAY....

Nieces or Nephews that is!! Over Christmas we found out that Drew's brother Daniel and wife Abbe are expecting their 3rd child and my sister Andrea and husband James are expecting their fourth! Above is Andrea's first sonagram picture! HA!! HA!! I bet some of you reading this were about to bust a gut! ha! Please remember in your prayers these precious lives as they grow and develop and for the safety of them and their mommies!

2 comments:

mayurpatel said...

I hope they are happy to listion this massage. Because this massage is to much good.I also happy reading this.I pray to god her pregnency time priyod is going good.hope i listion good news after some time. sorry memI could not understand this sonography very well butwhen ever i understand i wrote this comment so for give me............Bye

pratikpatel said...

I think that this is goood massage for your relative.brcause this massage is so good.I am very exiting when i read this massage.so i want to participate in your happy event.I pray to god this time going good.I hope i listen good massage after some time.mem i write which i understand. if something is wrong please i m sorry. so mem byeeee
you have a good day and enjoyable life.