CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

Happy Birthday Lils!

We celebrated Lilly's birthday with an ice cream party at Trowbridges- what a perfect place! There is nothing like some Trowbridge's ice cream. The girls loved it! I can't believe my baby niece just turned 3!! Lilly and Kate will be in the same class in school. Andrea and I have already discussed the adventure that will be. If things remain as they are, Lilly and Kate will come out of the restrooms naked or something like that! ha! I love this picture- this is truly Lilly. Happy Birthday Lils- we love you!Lilly blowing out her candles

The girls waiting for their ice cream and of course Kate has to make a face...

4 comments:

Sonya said...

LOVE Trowbridges!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

LucisMomma said...

Happy Birthday, Lilly!

love that last picture, Lori.

mayurpatel said...

happy birthday to lils.
love too much.your this year go very well.have nice day.
congratulation
happy wisses

hitesh patel said...

Happy birthday lils. you are looking very little and nice girl. Happy birthday again and many many happy returns of the day.I wish you live your life beutiful and become a genious person. ok byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee