I thought I would catch up a little for January in one post. The girls have started back to school and we registered 350 students for the ESL program last week! I have many new students and am once again loving it! I have had to go back to school to receive an advanced certificate in Teaching English as a Second Language (TESOL). I should complete the courses within the year. Drew has begun two of the final four classes of his doctorate! WOOO HOOO! So, while it has been a busy beginning to 2008, we have already had many fun memories!
This is truly the life of luxury! I love how relaxed Karlee is in the pool.

Amy, Kate, Karlee and Kalie playing around

Amy had promised Kalie and Eloise that they could spend the night with her when she lived in the dorm last year and we never could get it worked out. But they NEVER forgot! So, Amy had them over to spend the night and they had a blast!

Finally a picture of Kate without her making a silly face! Isn't she a cutie?

Dhruvita (far right) is one of my special students from last semester. I don't have her this time but she comes to visit me daily! She is another daughter to us. She met some new friends and they came over for dinner. We then took them to get doughnuts- their first experience. They approved.

Dhruvita and I chowing down!

Like I have said before, southerners can do ALOT with a LITTLE amount of snow. We have this one good hill for sledding. Here are the girls getting ready to go down.

Of course we had a turn! Drew is the biggest kid of all when it comes to snow! I have to say, this snow lasted for several hours and had to be one of the most beautiful sights to watch I have seen in a while!
1 comments:
you enjoy your weekend with indian people &indian food.i like to eat indian food & aloso western food.some girl of universityare enjoy there self with you.i also want to come at your home if you invite me.thanks
Bye
Post a Comment