They had a welcome party for all the students from India. We went for a while and had so much fun dancing!!
Kalie and Bhagyashri
Kate danced via Kalie's back.
We are dancing to Hindi music! I have no idea what the songs were saying but they had an awesome beat!
Riddhi had already claimed Drew as her dance party at the beginning of the week and she took him off to the dance floor immediately!
These people know how to celebrate- we had so much fun!
2 comments:
we attend the party which was celebrated at una in guc center for to wel-come to indian & also other people. i like to do this type of act.this is relestion ship between to different country's people meet each oher make friendship.you attend this party. i like that you give support to us by joined in party.i thanks to you Bye
hi mem how r u? I like that you attend our indian party.we enjoying our party first time after we come in united states.I like USA because i like the management. I think USA is best but not more than india.I invite you in my country for visiting and enjoying your life by visiting india. i hope that you like India.
and i am thank you for giving us support by attending our party. thank you mem. byeeeeeeeeeeeee
you have a good day
Post a Comment