CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Open Hearts...

PLEASE TAKE THE 3 MINUTES TO WATCH THIS VIDEO. IT COULD MAKE ALL THE DIFFERENCE IN THE LIFE OF A CHILD.
Also, two of dearest friends, Jason and Shelley are officially in the process of adopting two children from Ethiopia. Will you please commit this family to prayer as their journey to their children begins? Thank you.

One more thing, I have posted 4 or 5 blogs tonight. Enjoy and keep scrolling!

7 comments:

mayurpatel said...

This story about orphans. 143million childern in world are orphans.They are suffering from malnumalnutration, starvation, diseas and dehydration.This is happen because they are poor.They are not abel to pay for them treatment.Acording to me we have to adopt them this is our responsibility.Some child not celibrate thair birthday.We meet togeather and plan to celibrate thair birthday. ETHIOPIA has 4.3 millionorphan. ASIA has highest number of orphans 87.6 million and 2 million orphan in chaina.I am proud of u for adopteda a girl from chaina.Most girls are orphan than boy.In my heart to much space.I like to save this type of children.I will give all thing what they want at time. that time i not saw what i lose. if any mistek is done by writeingand spel so forgive me............ bye

Anonymous said...

We're adopting from Ethiopia too. (2nd adoption, 1st was from Taiwan, 4th child total)

love you blog.

Jan
(mom to Judson,Sawyer,Ansley and #4)

Jennifer said...

This left me bawling my eyes out. I want to adopt so badly...but financing an adoption at this time is just not possible. I pray for these precious children all the time!

Sonya said...

WOW! Lori that is VERY powerful! Thanks for sharing!

pratikpatel said...

This is a story of orphans children.In the world 143million children are orphans.They are orphans because of their family poorness.They do not able to pay for their children's treatment.when they born their children at that time they do not think about their children's future and when they are in trouble situation they left their children. so children become orphans.highest number of orphans children 87.6 are in the asia and 2 million orphan children in chaina. I feel proud of my mem.because she was one of the great person in the world. so I m proud of u. In our india people said"girls are one type of load on their perents head. but girls make this said wrong. so i m proud of my mem self. so mem u and your family are one of the great in the world.so I can try my best to write a comment on this topic.so if i can make any mistek i am sorry about that. so take care of your children. I pray to god for you always take care of this type of family. okkkkkkkk mammmmmmmm
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

hitesh patel said...

This is a story of orphans children.In the world 143million children are orphans.They are orphans because of their family poorness.They do not able to pay for their children's treatment.when they born their children at that time they do not think about their children's future and when they are in trouble situation they left their children. so children become orphans.highest number of orphans children 87.6 are in the asia and 2 million orphan children in chaina. I feel proud of my mem.because she was one of the great person in the world. so I m proud of u.byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Unknown said...

This story about orphans. 143million childern in world are orphans.They are suffering from malnumalnutration, starvation, diseas and dehydration.This is happen because they are poor.They are not abel to pay for them treatment.Acording to me we have to adopt them this is our responsibility.byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee