CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Sad News

Please pray for my brother in law Daniel and his wife Abbe. They had a miscarriage today. We just pray for God's peace and comfort to surround them right now. And we know that Baby J is in the arms of Jesus- what an awesome place to be! But down here on this Earth a family is hurting so we are grateful for your prayers for them. Thank you.

8 comments:

Charity said...

I will be praying...

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry about their loss. That is a pain that takes quite a while to heal--there is always a hole in your heart when you lose a child (born or unborn) Lori, when we lost our child you called with the most comforting words that I heard throughout the whole ordeal and I hold onto them every year in February when that baby would have been due. You told me that you knew it must hurt to never get to hold that child in my arms and you didn't know how that felt and wouldn't began to try but you did know that my baby was being rocked in the arms of Jesus and what more wonderful blessing could there be. I thank you for that and I hope that same thought would give Abbe and Daniel peace and comfort at this time. I will be praying. Beth Cox

LucisMomma said...

So sorry for Daniel and Abbe. It is a terrible pain to have to go through...but it also led us on our journey to Luci. You never know where pain will lead you.

susan

Sonya said...

Praying now!

Hope for Lucy said...

Lori,

Please give them our love and prayers during this time of need. God will heal those that are hurting.

Also, sorry I havent gotten back with you. Last Wednesday, Lily came down with the flu (it was terrible, fever as high as 104 and she didnt isnt 100% yet and then I came down with it on Sunday. So I'm praying that I still have a job to return to once I get back since its been over a week since my last time being there.
I will get us with yaa when we are all on the mends. Jerry and Austin and stayed away from us. Austin is scared Im going to mess up his perfect attandance at school (my little Jerry).
Give everyone a hug from me.

Love
Connie

Lisa said...

Praying for your family! So sorry!

Jason Egly said...

you KNOW we are praying for them.

Jason Egly said...

and you guys, too