CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, June 10, 2006

Happy Birthday Emma!

Emma is Four! Karlee rode all by herself
Kate rode the horse with Kalie.

Painting Susie! What a nice horse! She did look beautiful!

Emma's birthday was yesterday and we had her party today. She turned 4! We had a farm party complete with getting to ride horses and even paint one! (check out the pictures!) Emma is our neice. She has a laugh that is absolutely from the pit of her belly! Emma has a huge heart, lots of curiosity and energy. We love you Emma! Happy Birthday to our big 4 year old neice!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lori, thanks for the photos since I was uable to attend. Love you

Pandamonium Mom said...

Hey Lori and Drew,
Thanks for all your comments on my blog while I was in China and home. It was so nice to hear from the "been there" folks! I love reading your blog - what a precious family. I'm planning to take Hannah to the Lifeline Zoo day - so maybe I'll get to meet your sweet family then!
DeEtte

Sonya said...

Looks like a fun B-day party!

Sonya

Anonymous said...

I bet those were AWESOME horses and the folks that own them must be pretty cool too!! LOL!! Kaley and I had A BALL horsin' around at this party!! Thanks for posting the pics!! Anita (and Champ, Fizzel & Susie:))