12 years ago we were introduced as Mr. and Mrs. Drew Jamieson for the very first time!!
We SO enjoyed getting to go out to eat together!
Dax and Kris on the tube- sorry for those bumps yall!
Kate was perfectly content riding the boat. No tubing for her!
Karlee and Kalie rode together! She hung on and was grinning ear to ear! Kalie was great helping Karlee too.
Kalie and I rode together- this is the end of a great run and we were saying stop!
We love Jacy and Brinley!! They were great sports- their first time to tube and they liked it!
Drew and I have been married 12 years today. We got to have a DATE last night- we went out to eat and the girls did great at home with Mimi. Then today, we went out on the lake with some special friends. We had a BLAST! Enjoy the pictures!
Let me take a minute to just shout from the mountaintops that I LOVE MY HUSBAND!! I cannot imagine this life without him- sharing every day with him. The fun times are so much better and the painful ones seem a little less difficult with him by my side. The only thing I would have done differently was married him sooner! ha! Drew- I am so crazy in love with you. Thank you for being my best friend. This adventure called "life" is so awesome sharing it with you. You will forever be my braveheart. I love you!
4 comments:
OH SO SWEET! Happy Anniversary Guys!
Sonya
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
LOVE
JERRY, CONNIE, AUSTIN, AND SOON LILY GRACE
Sounds like you had a great anniversary!
Hope you have another happy 12 years and many more!
Lisa
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! You two are an inspiration to so many... Luv you both! Anita
Post a Comment