(left) Drew and I got to tube together which is rare since Drew usually drives the boat. We are "goofing off" doing various tricks- ha!
Scott and Ashley having fun too! They took a great run!

The 4th of July is one of my most favorite holidays- I love not only what it represents but also the traditions and customs that go along with it. We started the weekend going to the lake with some new friends, Scott and Ashley and their two children Hudson and Anna Claire. We went tubing of course and just had a great time visiting.
(left) Ruth came with us and here she is with Kalie and Karlee. Karlee thought she was just as big as them. Kate spent her time on the boat eating. She has no interest getting in that water right now.
Friday, June 30, 2006
July 4th Celebration has Begun!
Posted by drew and lori at 9:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
HOW FUN!!! We are heading to Smith Lake on Monday so I'll be snapping pics too! LOVE YOURS!!!
Have a great weekend!!!
Sonya
Post a Comment