CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 22, 2006

Nationals Bound!

Tomorrow we leave for Kalie's National Dance competition. Drew comes back Sunday night but the girls and I will return Wednesday night. Kalie competes Saturday and Sunday. Her solo is on Saturday morning around 8:30. Please keep her in your prayers as I know she is nervous and probably remembering recital. We have talked about it and she has practiced alot- she knows this dance and its her favorite solo yet. So, please pray that she will have the time of her life and that her sweet spirit will just shine as she does her best! We will post pics when we return.

4 comments:

Sonya said...

WHOOO HOOOO Kalie!!! HAVE FUN!
I know you will be GREAT!

Sonya

Anonymous said...

Kalie, you are going to make all of us proud. I wish I could have stayed another week to watch you dance. Go get em girl!!!!
Love, Aunt Brenda

Anonymous said...

Kalie!

I wish you are the best. You will do great! We are so proud of you.

Aunt Connie

Anonymous said...

Kalie is a very talented young lady. I feel that she will do her best and that is all that God asks us to do. You go girl!

I love your blogs! Thanks for keeping them current!
Waiting on Lily
Mary McG
in TN