We went to Birmingham today for Karlee's one week post op appointment. She looks good he said and we can resume back to all normal activities. Karlee's highlight moment was when he said STOP the medicine! She was thrilled! We go back in 2 months.
You know, I decided that we must have looked like quite a threesome coming into Children's Hospital today. Karlee with her red eyes and Kate with both arms wrapped up. Ha- I just got tickled over that one! We had a great trip- I was a little apprehensive going down the next day after Kate's surgery, but they did excellent!
Well, one more Jamieson had surgery today- our little Rooby was "fixed" today- this will cause great disappointment in the neighbor's little boy chajuajua- how in the world do you spell that kind of dog? Anyway, he has been visiting our home alot lately and hopefully this will take care of that as well! Ha! Rooby is doing well though- she is just sleeping in her favorite place- Kalie's bed! Kate actually liked Rooby today and pet her because Rooby wasn't moving around!
Thanks again for everyone's kind wishes and prayers. They mean the world to us!
Wednesday, July 26, 2006
Karlee Eye Update
Posted by drew and lori at 3:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey Lori,
I am so glad your girls are doing well. I know it is just a relief to have all of this behind you and the healing process can begin. I love watching for new things on your blog everyday!
Kristy
i think it's chihuahua
Post a Comment