We are already home from Kate's surgery this morning. They let us hold her as soon as she opened her eyes - so she never really knew anything had happened! She is sleeping right now. She seems disoriented but said mama and daddy at the center. Her arms are bandaged to her elbows so she looks like a little boxer. Thanks for your prayers. We are thankful she is okay and that its all over. The blog isn't allowing my pictures to go through right now. I will try again to post them later. She looked like a little doll! ha!
Tuesday, July 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I am glad she is home and doing well! I know you are glad to have the girls two surgeries behind you. We will continue to keep them in our prayers as well as your families!
Can't wait to see the photos.
Lisa
Praise God! I am so glad that both of your little ones are doing well. We missed you at the Zoo Day... it was HOT!
Vicki
Post a Comment