
Ever since Kalie started preschool, we have done a mom/daughter overnight shopping trip before school begins. These trips have absolutely become highlights of my year. This year, Kalie wanted to shop locally, and then go to the spa. So, yesterday, we shopped, went out to eat dinner and then hung out at the hotel- we had great talks and I don't remember when we have laughed as much as we did yesterday. This morning we had pedicures done together. Such a treat!!
I love you Kalie so much and enjoyed having this time together! You are such a fun person!
Saturday, July 29, 2006
Mom-Daughter Tradition
Posted by drew and lori at 10:57 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Lori!!!
You are such a GREAT Mom!!! That is a wonderful idea!!! What special memories you are making.
Sonya
Hey Lori,
It looks like your summer has been busy and you have all made the most of every moment. I can't wait to make the most of my time with Sophie. David and I are trying to make the most of our time as we wait on her. Thanks for keeping us updated.
Kristy Wigginton
Sounds like a great tradition. I will have to remember this as Ana Claire gets older.
Lisa
Post a Comment