
Excuse me for a moment- I have some fellow adoptive families that want to see a dress. I have a friend taking orders for these. I have included the info below. Just email me and I will get the orders to her. Let me know! The size and prices are as follows.
6mth, 12mth, 18mth, 24mth $42
2t, 3t, 4t, 5, and 6 $44
7, 8, 10, 12 $49 plus shipping $7 and 9% sales tax.
Lisa can email you with your total. Angie’s Appliques takes checks, Visa, Mastercard and American Express.
Once you place you order it will take 4-6 weeks for the dress to be shipped directly to you. All of Angie’s designs are handmade.
Thank you in advance for participating and ordering a dress.
Thursday, July 20, 2006
Panda Dress
Posted by drew and lori at 6:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Ana Claire looks so cute in that picture. VERY CUTE DRESS!!
Sonya
Post a Comment