


Families from our area got together this evening at a park/playground. We always have such fun! This time was no different. There were two new ones today- Sarah Morgan and Kate. It was so neat to see Sarah with her family. There are several more families waiting to go and we are all cheering them on anxiously awaiting their good news. Drew and I are so thankful for this network of friends. There is a bond amongst us all that is so special. Kalie enjoyed playing with some of the older girls and the other big sisters. Khloe my neice joined us tonight which was such fun! Karlee and Miranda got to play again together and Kate was just having fun at the park. And of course, I took pictures. And yes, our girls matched. Andrea and I picked these outfits before we got Kate- what else do two sisters that have 6 girls between us do? Don't they look great?!?!?!?!!! I am also posting a favorite picture. I looked out the window this afternoon and saw Andrea, Khloe, Emma, Darby (Emma's best friend) and Lilly having a picnic on the front lawn. I just thought it was so sweet so I snuck a picture. Andrea is a wonderful mommy and she has 3 wonderful girls!
Have a great weekend.
Saturday, May 06, 2006
FCC Picnic
Posted by drew and lori at 6:23 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
The girls are precious in their matching outfits.
Lisa
http://youngpartyoffive.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment