
and that's just the report we got today! (Of course, her heart is beautiful with or without holes) Kate's pediatric cardiologist gave us excellent news today. Her ASD and VSD were repaired in December. They were both successful. He only wants to see her annually and said her heart looked GREAT! We thank God today that she is doing so well and that surgery was successful.
Thanks for everyone's prayers.
Thursday, May 11, 2006
LiXin means Beautiful Heart...
Posted by drew and lori at 11:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Praise God! I am so glad that your news is good! She is beautiful! Keep up the pictures, I love to see them!
Vicki
What an awesome God we serve and He answers our prayers! Love my new angels and cant wait till Lily Grace is playing with them.
Love you all!!
Jerry, Connie, Austin and Lily Grace
Praise God! Lori and Drew, what wonderful news! I am so thankful that she won't have to endure anymore surgeries. She is such a beauty!
Laura
Post a Comment