


Well, the last two days have been exciting and interesting to say the least. First of all, yesterday, we went to Birmingham for our appointment at the Adoption Clinic. Of course Kate was in this darling light green smocked bishop looking absolutely beautiful and about the time we get to Cullman, my sister (who went with me) and I noticed a projectile fountain coming out of Kate's mouth. Needless to say, she doesn't like carseats and we all believe her! So, while Andrea helped clean the car, I cleaned Kate and said goodbye to the cute little dress. By the time we reached Lifeline to see Karla and Anna, we walked in smelling like puke, Kate's outfit damp but we were still calm and full of smiles (that's very important you know ha!). Again, I am thinking the whole time, what a blog entry what a blog entry! Pretty sad huh? So, first picture is with Kate and myself with Anna and Karla- two of the most precious people in the world to us. They so patiently and diligently worked to help us bring home our daughter. It was an honor working with them and we will love them forever! Kate's visit to the doctor went very well. We look forward to having her heart check up in the next week or so. Let me just say right here and now that I LOVE YOU ANDREA AND THANKS FOR LOVING ME AND OUR GIRLS ENOUGH TO CLEAN UP PUKE!
Now, on to better topics- today we had our Florence area playdate and we had so much fun. Karlee and Miranda interacted together and had fun swinging on the bar to the slide. Its so neat to watch little friendships forming. Luci was also there and its been fun watching her bloom over these last 9 months. She is walking around, sliding, keeping up with them all and even talking. All 4 are just total cuties!!
It will be one week tomorrow since we flew home. I may be a little reflective tomorrow. hmmmm.....
Tuesday, May 02, 2006
FUN! FUN! FUN!
Posted by drew and lori at 3:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Lori, thank you for putting Luci's photo in there today. It was a nice surprise! I'm so glad that I am getting to know you and your family. I'm so thankful that our daughters made us friends. This is such a neat bond.
~Susan
Post a Comment