CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The Mark of Kate....

Looking through some books...
It's hard to see but there is a shirt, hairbrush and Karlee's polly pocket clothes in the bathtub...
You just thought I was asleep... the wipes
Our bathtub...
Okay, today is the two week anniversary of us being home. I decided this week to post a funny post rather than a serious one like I did last week. I told you in China that Kate likes to put things into things- well that skill has only been mastered since coming home. However, she has taken it a step further and also likes to take things out of things (like the books and wipes). Now, please know that I did not take pictures of the bottles, cups and spoon that I found in the little picnic cooler, or pictures of the bottle tops and sippy cup stoppers that I found in the riding toy OR pictures of the bottle nipples crammed in another sippy cup!! And Kate is with me ALL the time- she is that quick! Drew called her Abu and she has earned that title through and through. And to think- she's the laid back one of my two toddlers.
I have taken several cute pictures lately, so be watching- I will post again tomorrow!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

Oh Lori! Looking at those pictures reminds me of my house and Ana Claire. She loves doing those same sort of things.

Lisa

Sonya said...

Welcome to my world!!! Katie Lin never stops!!! While I am cleaning up one mess she is making a bigger one! BLESS YOU!

Sonya

LucisMomma said...

Kate is doing a good job of catching up on all those things she couldn't do before--she sure is learning a lot this week! LOL At least, that is what I tell myself when my own little Luci does the same thing. :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Lori
I cant wait for my Lily Grace to have all that fun that Kate is doing. Im ready for a todder!!
Hugs to my girls.

love ya
Auntie Connie