CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

May We Say Thanks?

I know, I know, 3 posts in one day- I promise this won't be the norm. But, our family wants to say thank you for the all the phone calls and emails and gifts we have received. We treasure each one. For those of you who could come to the airport or who have stopped by since we have been home- thank you! For all the sweet compliments as you have all accepted each of our girls with open hearts. For the meals, the goodie basket and to Amanda for treating our dogs as her children while we were gone, we thank you all. To Kalie's school- I was blown away as I sat down and really read note for note on her welcome back poster- such kindness doesn't come around like that every day. She will treasure that forever. To James and Andrea for putting together a baby bed and having it ready for Kate and for our families who ran and bought some little clothes while we were away. To our friends who sent us the extra yuan- that covered our taxi fare from the airport to our hotel in China. All of these gifts have never gone unnoticed. I am even scared to list them, because I would never want to leave out anyone. We are humbled by your acts of kindness. Most of all, we are forever grateful for how each of you see each of our girls simply as our children. For that is who they are. Thank you. We love you.
Drew, Lori, Kalie, Karlee and Kate

1 comments:

The Wiggintons said...

Hey Lori,
I look at your blog everyday to see what you have posted next. You have a beautiful family. Will you be at the picnic this Saturday? Hope you can be there.

Kristy