




With today being Mother's Day, it was already special as I got to celebrate it with all 3 of our girls this year! What a blessing to say the least. We were also back home this Mother's Day which also made it special as we got to visit with both of our moms. But today, we also had Kate's baby dedication and that was sweet too. She did well. Drew and I were thankful that she provided some comic relief for us so we didn't get emotional! ha! Enjoy the pictures. There are several. And to all the moms- you are making and have made an eternal difference in our world. Happy Mother's Day!
Sunday, May 14, 2006
A Special Day
Posted by drew and lori at 11:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Lori,
I LOVE the family pic of you guys at church!!! TOOOOO SWEET!
Sonya
Post a Comment