

We actually took the one of the girls before left to go to Yulin yesterday. And yes, they were absolutely adorable in their coordinating outfits. The picture of me with K2 and K3 is in the van. Yes, both in my lap- and I was loving it! We are going to the park again today and its PICTURE TIME!!!
Wednesday, April 19, 2006
Another picture
Posted by drew and lori at 2:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Hurry up.
Oh , my precious angels - all four of you, well I'll include Drew, so 5!!! Can't wait to see. Our family is so blessed. Love Mom/Mimi
Lori,
Your daughters are just precious!
I am happy that you are all doing so well!
Your family is so blessed.
Janalee
Adopting From Taiwan group
What a blessing to see your family pictures! I can tell you are having a memorable trip and that Kate is so happy!!!! what an answer to prayer!
congrats again!!!
Leah
I hadn't visited your blog since before Easter, so it was realy exciting to see all the posts today! Kate is precous and I'm glad she is finally with you! The 3 girls look so sweet together.
Annie
Adopting from Taiwan group
You all look so happy! We can't wait for you to come home. I love the pictures...keep them coming! I am so thankful everything is going well...Love Kris
Hey Lori,
Today we have waited three months. We can't wait to be where you are. Kate is beautiful!!!
Kristy Wigginton
Post a Comment