

Okay- here she is! She is beautiful, tiny and doing well. There have been no tears so far! She giggles like no ones business- Kalie and Karlee get the smiles and laughs out of her every time! She comes to us both and is potty trained!!!! We are holding our breath but enjoying the moments. She would have nothing to do with a nap so night time may be interesting. Pray for sleep and ease going to sleep. I cannot begin to express today. There are babies everywhere all wth their forever families today. This has been quite the experience. We have to go for now but I will try to post the details of the day tonight. Its a run to Walmart for us to find some panties!! She is a doll- just a petite little princess. big sisters are quite proud and so are mommy and daddy
Monday, April 17, 2006
INTRODUCING KATE ELIZABETH LIXIN
Posted by drew and lori at 12:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
What a precious angel!!! She has the most beautiful eyes, oh yes and mouth, ears, hands, nose, uh , is this one happy Mimi or what?? But the best part of all is her smile and for that I am sooooooo thankful for her and for you 4. I love you and can't wait to see all of you. Thank you for the update and pics. Kalie and Karlee, it was so good to hear your voices and your laughter. You are two wonderful big sisters. Love, hugs and kisses, Mom/Mimi
She is your perfect little angel! I was so excited tonight that I couldnt sleep, and I knew right when I woke up at 3:30 a.m. that I could see a picture of our sweet little Kate (such cute lips). Im so happy that everyone is doing wonderful. So many people praying for you! What a true blessing she is. The perfect family of "five"...
Love to you all!
Jerry, Connie, Austin and Lily Grace (very soon)
Welcome, Kate Elizabeth!! How precious to hear your infectious giggle in the early hours this morning! Thanks so much for calling and sharing how well things were going so far. We'll continue to pray that all getting to sleep tonight will occur without too much difficulty and at similar times. :-) Kate is beautiful! Thank you Lord for her life, and for all of yours! Can't wait to see more pics.
Love you FIVE.
Mom/CC
Proud mimi/dada we are. Anxious we are to see and hold all three K's. She i adoreable. I like the sparkle in her eyes. Git 'er done in China and come on home. Three families of five are we. Be blessed.
Kate is even more beautiful than her referral photo! What a gorgeous little girl. Praying for you all as you adjust to each other...
how wonderful! that was a great start to our day to wake up and find Kate with her wonderful family! congratulations and we are so proud of and for you! can't wait to hear those giggles - what fun! she is just perfect! enjoy and we are praying for everything! we love you! the eglys 8-)
Lori and Family,
Congratulations! She is so pretty!
You are very blessed. Enjoy your time getting to know your daughter.
Janalee
(Adopting_From_Taiwan group)
Lori, she is so beautiful! What a journey...I feel that I am back over there myself. Kate is a very fortunate girl. Tell Kaley to start teaching Kate some tap time steps and releves'... haha
God Bless you guys!
Vicki Parker
Lori and family!!!
PRAISE GOD PRAISE GOD!
She is a beautiful doll! I want to see a pic of Kate in your arms Lori. She looks so sweet! What a dream come true!
WHOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
We are so happy for you!!!
God is soooooooooooooooooo GOOD!!
Well Jamiesons its 'bout getting up time and dada is ready for some more photgraphs. She definitely has the Daugherty eyes. I've told everyone I've seen today and I think I told some twice. Work here has progressed today. You will not recognize the place. Let the rain come on down. Be blessed.
YEAH!!!! Welcome Kate!!! How exciting! So glad everything is going so well!
Congratulations!!
Leah
from taiwan group
Thoroughly enjoyed the travelogue, epicurean desscriptions, and especialy the pictures you all- beautiful, lovely people, and the new sweetie, Kate. I know you are relieved to have the hassle of that trip behind you. I wish I could see you all. Miss you much.
Dad/ Andy
Post a Comment