CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 23, 2006

A couple more pics!



The blog was acting up when I posted the last time, so here are a couple more shots from the day. We finished up the shopping today- we are amazed at the prices here- its been fun window shopping as well- you get to meet so many people.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was that a real elephant behind you guys in that picture? Awesome! How neat to see the Panda, too. Again, it is with a thankful heart that praise is given for blessing you guys with such a wonderful trip and experience. Now, come on home!!We love you guys dearly!
Maw/CC

Anonymous said...

hey kalie. your new little sister is really cute. I can't wait to play with you at school. the zoo picture was cool. I miss you. love, jacy

Anonymous said...

J1,2,3,4 and 5 - we have watched your amazing journey with so much joy (and laughter)- what three precious girls! praise god from whom all blessings flow!
Tammy R.

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for allowing us to share in your joys. Give the 3Ks a big hug. Have fun, sleep well and with this delivery the ride home from ECM will take a tad longer. Love

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting us share this experience. I really feel like I am there with you. Can hardly wait to see Kate and the rest of you again. So glad everything is going well. She is beautiful and I'm so glad she and her sisters are getting along so well. Much, much love, Grandmother

Anonymous said...

Hey Lori
I so wish our family was with you guys with our sweet Lily Grace. Im counting the days until I get to see you. Austin is upset that Im not taking him out of school to meet yall at the airport, but I promised to take many pictures. I spent the afternoon with my church girlfriends going to the craft show in Cullman (I only bought five outfits today--haha). My Mom's philosphy is "if Lily cant wear it....maybe our next little girl will". Us Mom's are aready thinking alike.
Miss you and give those sweet babies a big kiss and hug from Auntie Connie

Love you all!
Jerry, Connie, Austin and soon Lily Grace

Anonymous said...

Hi,
Lori buy DVd`s while your there.That is the one thing I wish I had bought more of.They are dirt cheap there.
Vicky