CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

WE ARE HOME!

We arrived in Huntsville around 9:45 am today. The girls did great the entire trip- the first few hours were a little rough on Kate but once she got settled and asleep, she was good to go. She has seemed calm today, taking in everything. She is interactive but keeps mommy and daddy very close by which we like!! We were greeted at the airport today but some of the most precious people in our lives!! THANK YOU ALL!!!! What a warmth to our hearts and a lift in some tired spirits you provided today!
Kate is already playing with her cousins. We are all tired but trying to stay awake until bed time. Not sure if our Karlee is going to make it but she is hanging in there. To all of Kalie's friends who came today- you made her day! Thanks for being so special!
I promise to post pictures in the next couple of days. And I will write longer after a little sleep!
THANK YOU GOD WE ARE HOME!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lori,
What a blessing today was for me! I cant wait to get home this afternoon and show my sweet Austin all the pictures that I had taken. Another praise report tonight for church--Jamieson Family of 5 is home!! You take care and try to get some rest. I loved meeting all your family today! A day to rejoice!!

Love to all!
Connie

David and Janalee said...

Welcome home Lori,
I want to thank you for letting me follow along on your amazing journey to Kate. What a blessed family of 5 you are!
Janalee
(Adopting_From _Taiwan group)

Anonymous said...

Praise God from whom all blessings flow! We are so glad you five are home safe and sound! What an exciting time at the airport this morning! Now I am praying that all of you are sleeping peacefully in your very own beds.
Love you all so much.
Mom/CC

Anonymous said...

Drew and Lori,

Congrats on the new addition! She is beautiful just like her sisters. We've enjoyed following this whole story via your blog!