CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

One More Post Before We Leave

Well the Adventure has officially begun. Last night, Drew came up to his study to print off our e-tickets and it came up "no itinerary" So, Drew called and what do ya know but someone decided to cancel mine and Drew's reservations. So, Kalie and Karlee could still get to LA, but not their parents. That began a two hour phone conversation and the representative assured us all would be okay this morning. We kind of thought that we should all 4 and 5 of us fly round trip first class for their mistake but I don't think they thought so. Oh well.
But then last night as I was just kind of flipping through my Bible this precious verse in Isaiah stood out- You shall go out with joy and be led forth in peace..... Isn't that awesome- we serve a God so much bigger than cancelled flights and as His children we have the ability through Him to go out in JOY and know that we will be led forth in PEACE!
We slept well last night although it was short. It's 5:30 am here and all is quiet. But not for long. As I walked through our home last night picking up and double checking each room, I walked in Kate's and realized that the next time I entered that room it would be with her- Kate would be home and that room would truly be hers and it will be forever.
Let me assure you that while I love to write, all my posts will not be deep. So bear with me as I am a little reflective this morning.
Okay, I am going to get ready. Let me first say that THANK YOU is so inadequate to express our gratitude for all the emails, phone calls, gifts and visits we have had from our family and friends. My mom cooked a delicious meal last night for us all and then we got to just visit which is such a favorite of mine. We feel like all of you are coming with us with all the support we could ever imagine. So, we thank you. I hope that one day you will be blessed as much as we have been by each of you. See you in two weeks. And as a friend of mine said last night- IT'S CHINA TIME!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello all. It is always good to hear from you. Received you voice msg. Will continue to pray. One verse says that God's people go to and fro and another says that God spends His time searching to and fro to take care of His children. Give Kalie and Karlee a hug and a kiss. Be blessed. DAD/DADA

Anonymous said...

Hey Jamiesons! We miss you already! We are just trying to imagine where you are at all times. We are praying for the details to all be taken care of. We love you soooooooo much and are incredibly proud of your faith! Be safe...
The Eglys 8-)

Anonymous said...

Hello, Precious ones! It was so good to hear your voice today the times we talked. I am praying without ceasing and am so proud of each one of you. I love you sooooooo much. Can't wait for the Jamieson 5 to be back home. Love and hope you have a safe and comfy flight to China. Love always and forever, Mom/Mimi