
We are not sure how she got in this position but I grabbed the camera before helping her out of it! ha! Now here is THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE DAY.... Drew came out of the shower this morning and Kate pointed and said Daddy Daddy Daddy!!! Oh, my husband was BEAMING!! Also, she is starting to respond when we say her name. Its amazing. I posted more following the pictures.

We did her medical this morning- mom, dad, charlotte- i wish you could have seen it! She did well, and everything is clear for her to leave.The funniest thing happened at the medicals today. There was a huge crowd and we got to just walk on through and be seen. After we got back outside, Rebecca told us that she could hear people talking as we walked by. One lady said-"they got to go first- they have 3 children. 3 daughters- too many." We all laughed. Just many blessings! We also completed all paperwork, so now, all we are doing is waiting for her visa- meanwhile, we continue to enjoy the sights experiences this journey allows. We have met many wonderful families- the little girls are all beautiful of course.
I hope you enjoy these pictures. Thank you Morgan family for the outfit- it looks precious!
Friday, April 21, 2006
Kate's Medical is Complete
Posted by drew and lori at 10:53 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I'm SO glad you got a little monkey this time!!!! Your children have been entirely too calm up to this point!! I have thoroughly enjoyed the blogs....can't wait to read them every day. Thank you for allowing us to see your journey, it's precious. God Bless---more and more! Emily B.
Yes, she willdefinitely fit in with the family. Should I find a grapevine on which to swing? This delivery has been the toughest on me yet. That outfit looks like abeach watiting to happpen. Well, its off to work. Miss all so very much. Give the D and hugh and smother the 3K's like peanut butter and honey with hugs and kisses from thisside of the world. Love with many blessings.
She was Soooo ready for her forever family and now the others of it are not being very patient about waiting to see her !!! ha We miss each one of you and love you. She looks to be an acrobat in training! Very pretty and very intelligent. But most of all a "beautiful heart". You really knew how to pick the right name!!! Love you tooooooo much. Mom/Mimi
Great news on the medical report--that she's cleared to go. I bet there was a bit of murmuring when a family of THREE girls went ahead of the others. As you indicated, we see it as a family of 3 blessings from God! How wonderful to know that you 5 will be here with us in just 5 days!! Hooray!!!
We're off to Illinois in just a few minutes. We love you dearly--all 5 of you. Have a blessed night.Love Maw/CC Oh, Kate and Jonah will have fun climbing and being monkeys together. He was 2 yesterday.
Lori and Drew!
You are blessed with three beautiful girls. I wake up each day to look at your new updates and I believe these girls get prettier each day! The Green family went to register at BabiesRUS last night and had a wonderful time. We are really getting excited about Lily Grace. I cant wait to see everyone on Wednesday. Remember, if you dont remember what I look like--just listen for the loudest person...screaming praises for God's blessing!
Love you all!
Jerry, Connie and Austin
soon to be-Lily Grace
What a Joy and a Blessing! Do you realize how many smiles you have created with your reports and photos. Amazing. Personally, I think Kate is a future soccer star who has begun practicing backward slide tackles. Great manuever Kate!
Post a Comment