CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, April 21, 2006

In Guangzhou

We are here! K2 and K3 slept on the flight over so it was good!! ha! We are all doing well, a little tired, but glad to be here. We have walked around the island. Will post pictures tomorrow after Kate's medical.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sooooo thankful for your safe arrival and for two sleeping babies!!! Can't wait to see more pictures but REALLY can't wait to see you all here. Love to all 5!mom/mimi

Anonymous said...

Drew Lori and family,
What a blessing!!! I am so happy for you. You two are perfect parents. The Lord knew what he was doing....these girls will now know the Lord and be blessed by wonderful family. I cant wait to see ya'll. Drewster, I miss you at work. Your kind smile and sweet sense of humor. Again, I am very happy for you and I can NOT wait to see you all. LOVE AND HUGS to you all.

Love ya,

Donna Jo

Anonymous said...

I tried to send comments the other day but didn't know what all had to be done so they didn't go. I'll try again. I just thanked you all for letting us share this wonderful experience with you. I feel as if I'm right there with you. Can hardly wait to see beautiful Kate. So thankful for the way she has fitted right in with all of you and especially with her sisters. Look forward to seeing you next Wednesday. Much, much love, Grandmother