



blogger was down last night so I finally get to post the entry from yesterday. We leave today. Please keep our family in your prayers. We pick up Kate's visa today- we got the call yesterday that it all looks good and she is approved to come home! When we land in LA, she will step on to American soil as a citizen of the United States of America. WOOO HOOO!! Here are a few pictures from yesterday! Kalie really did enjoy the tea house- this picture isn't the best. It was just a fun day! Read on for long post. We love you all! ONE MORE THING- Tomorrow when we arrive in Huntsville, our girls will have on matching shirts that Kalie designed the idea and Goodman's made it work. They are very special! Drew, Lori, Kalie, Karlee and Kate
Monday, April 24, 2006
pictures and long post
Posted by drew and lori at 4:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey sweet family, Hope you had a safe journey home. I can't wait to see ya'll. I know you must be exhausted. Love to you all
Donna Jo
Lori,
Im counting the hours until we see those sweet little girls. Prayers are with you for your travel home.
Love you all!
Jerry, Connie, Austin and soon Lily Grace
The journey has started and your new life is more blessed than ever. Your posts have been a blessing to me as I followed your journey. I can't wait for our two families to get together and share in these wonderful blessings. Praying for a safe journey home.
Post a Comment