

I had to post a couple of pictures from our morning. First of all- KATE LOVED HER BATH!! That is the first time since the 3rd day of having her that she hasn't panicked during washing her. So, we were very excited! They played and played laughing the whole time. Then, as I got ready, I think Kate wanted to learn to blow her nose and as we all know Practice Makes Perfect!
Saturday, April 29, 2006
Bathtubs and Noses
Posted by drew and lori at 6:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Hey guys,we have enjoyed the pictures and updates. she is very beautiful and seems very happy.she seems to be adjusting well.We look forwarding to seeing you soon and meeting Kate for the first time.
The Laniers
just precious! those little girls are having so much fun! oh, how we miss you! 8-)
WOW!
Lori,
You are a busy Mommy! We have GOT to get together soon and let the girls play. Katie Lin has been saying "CAKE" over and over!!! She loved seing Kate at the airport. What a treat!
Call me when you can.
Sonya
What a precious family. I enjoy reading your comment but I especially love the pictures. Can't wait to see all of you really soon. Give the girls and yourselfs a big hug. You are great
God Bless you
Love Donna Jo
Post a Comment