Both Karlee and Kate are asleep!! This was Kate's first nap and she cried when we laid her down and covered her eyes of course but I started singing Jesus Loves Me and she quit quickly and went to sleep. We went to the People's Park today which is BEAUTIFUL!! We got to feed fish and I am talking HUGE fish. It was so picturesque. I will download the pics tonight. Downloading pictures takes forever here so i apologize for not getting to post more, but time just doesn't allow for it. But, i will definitely post from the day. We are going shopping this afternoon. We are having so much fun! Karlee and Kate were playing with each other in the stroller and just giggling. Kate reached for Kalie and let her show her the fountain. They are just all 3 so precious together. Kate told a man at the hotel "bye" and waved and has said "baba" (daddy) a couple of times. Today, at lunch, Kalie, Karlee and I went to order the food and Drew said that she watched me and said MAMA MAMA!!! She is learning some English already. She giggles when I kiss her face. She loved the park- loves to stroll. She liked carrots and did not like peas at lunch. We are trying to get her to try more things than rice congee. It was so funny today at the park- we were all 5 standing at the pond's edge feeding these huge fish - just kind of in our own little world and I happen to look up and across the pond's edge were video cameras, regular cameras and a crowd of people all pointing and watching us. Believe me, two Asian daughters plus a daughter with light brown hair has really been an attention grabber. Kalie has been patted, rubbed- and she just smiles and takes it all in. I think she gets tickled at it. We are half way finished with our trip. We will be home in 8 days. We can' t believe it. I will send a couple of pictures tonight and then I will post tomorrow after we get back from the orphanage. Love to you all!
Monday, April 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Guys, this is amazing. We are just so happy for you all! Those 3 girls are going to have some beuatiful and fun times ahead of them. We are constantly praying for you all. Have fun and be safe!!
Jason
Post a Comment