

This morning we saw the Forbidden City and Tiannamen Square. We about FROZE! The weather has been much cooler than we thought. Both were so impressive- just realizing where we were- and of course we were photographed again many times. They so openly discuss us and we get so tickled not having a clue what they are saying. Then, we said goodbye to Beijing. After a flight that was one hour late leaving, we are finally here in Nanning. It is BEAUTIFUL here! It feels like our warm weather back home Ahhhhhh. The whole area reminds me of home. Beautiful green grass everywhere! The hotel is FABULOUS!!! We are just sitting down to eat a bite in the room and getting the room ready because TOMORROW AT 11:30 AM WE WILL HAVE KATE!! Our guide Michael informed us today that we could have her in the morning. Of course, it will be midnight your time, but I will definitely post when we can.
The girls are doing well, very excited about tomorrow, while Drew and I are getting a little nervous but so EXCITED!!
The pictures of the Great Wall were on a card that wont dowload on the program that's on the computer. So, we will have to send those after we get home. I am including a couple of other pics from our trip. One is of the girls with one of the acrobats and the other is a family shot at our hotel in Beijing.
They have already informed us of the difficult day Kate will have tomorrow. Please remember us all- special prayers for all of us. Thank you. We love you all and thank you for the comments! They are a treat to us every day!
Sunday, April 16, 2006
We are in Nanning!!
Posted by drew and lori at 5:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
SO GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU! And it's great to know what time you will be meeting and getting Kate. This gives us specific times to request prayers and send them up. 'Can only imagine what the day will be like for Kate and for you guys, but will pray that the transition will go smoother than anything anyone expected. Have a restful night. You all are loved!
Mom/Charlotte/CC
DoI stay up all night waiting for the delivery? I know Mom will check the blog during the night (and I might as well). I'm glad to see that you are not in some cheap run-down hotel! Be safe, be secure, be submissive, be in service and be sure that we are patiently being anxious. Kalie and Karlee look just great. Hey girls. Have fun. Love
Can you believe that I am leaving a comment. Old that is finally figuring out all of this computer stuff. I am so glad that all is going well. Our prayers will definetly be going up this evening. We are so excited about precious Kate, and we are praying for her transition. We miss you like crazy, neighbor, it is a lonely street without you. Please give my love to Kalie and Karlee. I miss them like crazy cakes.. Lots of love!!!
Happy Easter! We are so excited we can hardly stand it! What an awesome Easter illustration for us as we think about our own adoptions as sons and daughters into God's Kingdom! Mallory got China books from the library yesterday and is learning about all of these places you mention-that is really cool. Thanks for all the updates. We will be up praying for you at midnight tonight!
Love,
Jason, Shelley, & Mallory
We are enjoying watching your journey to get you precious daughter! We are praying for you daily and can't wait to see pictures of that beautiful baby!!
Love, Andrea Goodson
Ok, not you precious daughter but your precious daughter! Oops, typo!!
While you are sleeping...(I hope) we are praying. It is only a few more hours . Oh, my word!!! I'm about to be a grandmother. It doesn't get any less exciting or awesome the 6th time than it was the first, second, third fourth or fifth!!! Can't wait to see our new baby. Give Kalie, Karlee Drew and yourself big hugs from Mom/Mimi
Post a Comment